Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did anyone pick me?

As I drove Autumn home from school today she asked "Mom did anyone pick you for president?" I asked her what she was talking about. She said "you know today is election day didn't anyone pick you?" Well as grateful as I am to live in the USA I am also very grateful no one picked me. Autumn was very excited to say election day and kept talking about it after school. I too am grateful for election day, I am grateful for those who run for offices and who want that resposibility. As I was driving to the voting place I was also grateful that we live in a country where we can go vote without fear of our safety. So whether the man you voted for won or not I am sure you are as grateful for today as Autumn and I are.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wasn't too excited about either of the canidates. I would've voted for you.

Kristy said...

I would have totally voted for you!! Maybe next time...

Christina said...

Helllooo? Time to update, chicky.