Brynlee is happy to be back at preschool, but Autumn is not so sure she is happy to be back to first grade. First grade is a bit overwhelming and she really enjoyed just playing every day for two weeks. We had a great couple of weeks. We just stuck around our own home, but we did plenty of playing and keeping ourselves entertained. Ben even had a few days off and was able to take the girls bowling and play plenty of nintendo and games at home. The kids got everything they asked Santa for and had lots of fun cooking, taking care of their babies, playing nintendo, wearing new pajamas and clothes, and taking pictures. And even though it was a little lonely not going to my mom's house we enjoyed having Becca and her family here for Christmas dinner. The girls got to stay up a couple extra hours on New Year's Eve and enjoyed the sparkling cider, lots of games, and the noise makers. It was fun and I was really sad to see real life start again. I really do miss having Autumn at home with us.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas Vacation
Posted by holly at Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your family is SO cute Holly! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! I know the feeling of getting back to regular life. It's not fun at all. Happy 2010!
Post a Comment