We had a great Father's day with lots of family time movies, bike riding, milkshakes, and cute kids. But Ben got to talk to his dad and I didn't and I am feeling a bit jealous. However in just less than two weeks my little family gets to spend two weeks with my dad and mom; and yes we are very excited. My dad is the most amazing Grandfather and my kids are definitely missing that, me too. Though I am sure he is also the most amazing mission president. Well here are just a few pictures from a year ago when we got to spend almost two weeks at their house. In a month I'll pust new pictures, and then Jill can be included - she hasn't met her grandpa yet. Happy Father's Day dad!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day
Posted by holly at Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a lucky grandpa! 9 Days!!!!!!
Post a Comment