Friday, May 13, 2011

April

Brynlee had her sixth birthday in April. Since it was so close to Easter she had an Easter party. I love all these cute bunny faces. She is very happy to finally be six!After her friend party, I ran out of energy. Since her choice for dinner was to order pizza she had to put candles in her pizza instead of a cake. (She'd made easter basket cupcakes at her party)The weeks before Easter were freezing. Our friend had an egg hunt for the kids in her beautiful backyard but as you can see it wasn't too enjoyable since we were all just freezing.


My kids enjoyed decorating eggs but they mostly enjoyed eating them. As soon as they finished dyeing them they all ate about three. I find this disgusting as I don't really like hard boiled eggs.










As long as I am talking about Brynlee. She has a dance recital next week and this week they had their dance class pictures. Here is my cutest dancer!

0 comments: