Could there be anything better for Father's Day than this moment:

I love holding sleeping babies. He looks cute now but he was a mess during my lesson for young womens today. Needless to say I was distracted and tired and we got out early - oh well. Here is another cute picture of Chaz, he loves his toes. Just take his socks off and he is usually very entertained.

My new hobby is hairbows for my girls - thanks Christina for the cute website. Here is Brynlee in my latest bow. I think they are so fun to make and see my cute girls in them. 

5 comments:
They sure are cute when they sleep huh. Cute bows too. I don't think Cody would like them so much and Kayla is too old for them now. Boo hoo! They are cute though. Chaz is a doll, by the way. They all are.
I love sleeping babes too. Chaz is so precious in that picture. Hey- I'm way impressed on your bows!! You are really good at it!
ps. how are you handling three kiddos? I'm so tired and overwhelmed. Please tell me it doesn't take long to adjust.
Cute bows! I can't wait till Abby has a little more hair! By the way, I'm in Idaho Falls this week. I will be here till Sunday so if you are in the area visiting your folks we would love to see you! Call or email or whatever! Hope to see you this week!
I love the toes picture! That's one of Wyatt's favorite toys too =)
Cute pictures!! I love the bows, I am very impressed, I must check out that site. I used to think that Lillian would just do great in YW's because all the girls would want to hold her. Problem is, Lilly won't let them...she's a wild thing during my lessons to, so I feel for ya!!
Post a Comment