Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!!!

Well, I took my camera this past weekend but I never used it so you get to see a shot of the pool. The kids and I went to Downata with my family last weekend. Grandma Jean and Grandpa Orval have always taken us there and we love it. I have so many fun memories there swimming with all my cousins. Now my kids are making memories there with all of their cousins. Autumn and Bryn love swimming!! Autumn can swim quite far and was so proud that she could go down the big kids slide and swim her self to the side. She wasn't quite ready yet for the large tube slides down the hill, but she had fun watching the others. Bryn just loved having Breanna and Sam taking her through the "sprinkler" of cold water. We are so lucky to have such great grandparents to keep us all going and close as cousins. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, we love you. We will miss having you come camping with us, but are so grateful for all the memories!!!!

5 comments:

The Hammers said...

That's cool. I have never been there, but that pool looks amazing. Maybe I'll have to talk Brad into going for a little drive. Are you coming to the reunion? Day or Night or Both?

Kristy said...

Sounds like so much fun! We are dying to get together with family this year. It is hard being away. That is what we get to do this next week, so we are excited:)

Christina said...

That pool looks like so much fun! I'm glad you're getting out and enjoying summer. And there's nothing like making memories with family- especially cousins!

lindsy said...

Ooh, that looks nice and cool. Nice way to start off the summer!

Rebecca said...

I have some pictures of your girls at the pool, but not mine. I'll have to get them to you.