Saturday, October 4, 2008

Little stinker!

Brynlee is our little gas machine and she thinks it is hilarious. I take no credit for that, Ben gets all the blame. Almost every night at dinner she has to gas and laugh hysterically. Well, tonight we were saying magic words and the girls were making things disappear (attempting to anyhow) So for Brynlee I said "abbra kadabra ala cazoo Brynlee you smell like poo" I was just
trying to rhyme. Well she laughed and pondered that. Then she yells my turn make me disappear. I can't remember the magic words but when we finished she squeezed her legs and gassed real loud. I said was that on purpose and she said "ya that was my magic." So of course we were all laughing so she proceeded to gas a few more times on purpose. I take no credit for her disgusting behavior, but I must admit it is pretty funny that she is so gassy.



4 comments:

lindsy said...

... I was laughing!! =)

Stephanie said...

That's so funny. Maybe it was okay that you guys didn't come this weekend... :)

Kristy said...

That is hilarious! Kids can be so funny it is hard sometimes to get after them:)

Stephanie said...

Check out the new and improved Food Flow ready for your latest and best recipes!