Monday, October 13, 2008

Snowman time!!

So while the rest of you (well except for those with young kids) were sleeping in on saturday, our dad gave into his sweethearts and headed out into the snow to build a snowman. He told the girls that there wasn't even enough snow out there to build a snowman. We told him they had already found enough to build a little one but it fell apart. Look what he was able to build out of "not enough snow" My girls sure are lucky to have their dad; I sure wasn't going out there - I hate to be cold and I don't do mornings. Anyway it was fun and we especially liked that all the snow was melted by noon.







Brynlee's preschool class went to a pumpkin patch on thursday. She loves the little friends in her class and was just excited about the kids. She had fun picking a pumpkin for her and for Autumn. What a cute preschooler I have.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I am glad for you the snow is gone now! Casey's sister lives in Burley and they got 15 inches on Saturday! Glad I am here with no snow:)

Brynlee is so cute! I love those pumpkin patches.

Stephanie said...

Aren't dads great! That's a pretty good lookin' snowman.

The pumpkin patch looks so fun. I think we are going to take the girls tomorrow.

Todd and Kristie said...

HOLLY SIMPSON! Well, Attebury, but serioulsy, I was doing a little blog-stalking and I found you on Casie Hammer's site. (This is Kristie DeArton Flatland, by the way) Anyway, your family is so beautiful! Check out my blog sometime-flatblogland. Hope to hear from you soon!