Friday, January 9, 2009

Chazers McShmazers!

Chaz is going to be a year old in a couple weeks and the last few days he has just seemed so old. He absolutely loves playing with his toys. He carries around two little balls that fit perfectly in his hands and he dances to any music. I have spent the last couple days on the stairs with him going up and down. Well today I stayed away and he went up and then he played for a while and then he came back down. Hooray!! Here are our kids waiting for Autumn's ride to school. As you can see Chaz loves the girls and is usually doing his best to be wherever they are.


Last night we had a rousing game of family Wii bowling. The girls are getting very good at the Wii and everyone was getting strikes or spares and cheering loudly. Well Chaz didn't want to be left out he kept climbing in his little blue chair and cheering with us. He was so excited for everyone and kept falling out of his chair, but he was determined to be part of the fun so he kept climbing back in and cheering. He really is a lot of fun.
(This picture is of Brynlee's turn to bowl)
(Here is Chaz cheering for Brynlee!)




4 comments:

The Hammers said...

He is so cute. It makes me sad that my baby is growing up, he goes to nursery next month! :( Becca's little boy in your Christmas post reminds me of Garth when he was little. Such a cute family! I'm glad I get to see all of your kids through the blogs, otherwise I wouldn't know what they even look like.

lindsy said...

boys are so fun! what a cute little guy!
I'm due with #3 in July. Hooray for nearing the end of 1st trimester queasiness =)

Happy Birthday to Chaz soon!

Christina said...

Bowling is now my favorite because the girls can play too! Chaz is so big now:( Where did the time go?

Anonymous said...

I love reading about Chaz! What a sweet sweet boy. Garrett does the ball in each hand thing too. :) Love the picture of Brynlee bowling. They each look like such characters. I hope I get to meet them!