Well we have had a great Christmas and had so much fun with family. As you can see the kids spent a lot of time playing the DS and watching someone else play the DS. This is Becca's boy Conrad, he and Brynlee are best pals. There is nowhere else like being at Grandma's house, and when you can add some best friends(cousins) and amazing Grandparents to the package it creates the perfect place on earth. Here is Autumn with Ian's girls Eva and Summer. Autumn loves playing with them because they create a whole new world. They are obsessed with Pokemon and know all the names and battle modes so they help Autumn play lots and lots of pretend Pokemon. She loves it, when we come home from playing with them she always tries to get her little friends to play pretend Pokemon, it doesn't last long because she really has no idea how to create that world and I am not sure her friends even know what Pokemon are.
Well this is our little family this year. We had a lot of fun having Christmas Eve and Christmas by ourselves and found plenty to keep us busy. We did invite some friends over for Christmas dinner and the girls really enjoyed having friends to play with. The moms also enjoyed the company but I think all of the Dad's were just being good sports. Well we had a wonderful Christmas break, but the girls are definitely excited to be going back to school. Autumn can't wait to see her teacher everyday.
4 comments:
hi Holly... your kids are getting sooo big! I can't believe Autumn is in school... CRAZY! They are so cute. Sorry that I haven't been very good at staying in touch....Life is a little busy right now but it's going to slow down, I HOPE!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. One of these days we need to get together when you're home.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Wow- Autumn looks so old!! And Chaz is definitely not a baby anymore! It makes me sad how fast these little ones grow up. I love the family picture too. It's nice to see you in pictures every now & again- you cutie!
We had such a great time too! Are the girls glad to be back home? I think Summer is but Eva could have stayed longer. Even though Eva is very excited to see her teacher too.
What a great christmas! It is always fun to be with family, but I really have come to enjoy our little christmas by ourselves and then to break away and see our families. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment