Last weekend we took a trip to be with family, mostly so Ben could watch the superbowl with those who have lived in Pittsburgh and would be cheering for the Steelers. For any of you who watched you know there was a lot of excitement and good feelings at Ben's parents home during the game. I dropped Ben off to watch the game and the kids and I went to my Grandma's for dinner and to see cousins. We were planning on coming at half time to Ben's families house, but when I dropped him off I told him we would only be there if the Steeler's were winning, needless to say we made it over and had a lot of fun - Go Steelers!!
Autumn is loving kindergarten and learning to read and write. Well she spent one afternoon writing all kinds of words. I came upstairs after bedtime and found her renditions of spelling all over the floor. It was really fun to figure out what she was trying to spell. Here are a few I remember: "Hole" Holly (she actually spelled Ben and Brynlee correctly), "Honu" Hannah, "Had Mad" Handy Mandy, "Hapvltd" Happy Valentines Day!! (She had to help me with the last one) Too cute to see her trying and learning.
Here she is at her kindergarten program.
Brynlee has decided she is beautiful and keeps telling me so. The other day her hair was falling in her face and I asked her if she wanted me to pull it back up. She said "No because this makes me beautiful." So that has been a reoccuring theme the last few days. Last night Autumn wanted to know why I always tuck Bryn into bed first. Brynlee quickly chimed in with "Because I am so cute." Well she is right she is beautiful!!
I always think of Chaz as a baby, well he is not and today it was so real as I watched him playing in his new car seat. He enjoyed it in the house, we'll see how he does when he actually gets strapped in it. Autumn's big concern is how will he sleep. I quess that is a big concern for all of us on road trips to Grandmas. Anyway isn't he cute.
2 comments:
They are sooooo big and adorable and yes Brynlee is beautiful, but so is Autumn! Thanks for mailing out Flat Stanley, Jeana was so excited to tell me she got it today at school! I know that was kinda a lot to ask of you right now, but I let her choose who to mail it to! So, thanks again.
Hi Holly... Your kids are too cute! I can't believe how fast time flies by...It seems not too long ago that we were at BYU and you had Autumn...CRAZY!!! Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment