Well, I haven't been very good at blogging lately. It seems when I have a moment of silence to sit and write I would rather veg in front of the TV and not think or move at all. First of all our exciting news, for those who haven't heard, our baby is a girl and her due date is August 8th. She may be a surprise but we are getting excited. I actually now have a little belly so I can't pretend it away anymore. Autumn wanted to know how they were going to fit another girl in their room - thank heavens they don't have to. We were kindof hoping for a boy since Chaz and the baby are so close in age so when I got home and told the girls the baby was another girl, Autumn said "Oh man we wanted a boy." Too bad - you get a girl and hopefully she will be as sweet a baby girl as Brynlee was.
Chaz is starting to walk and doing very good at it. He loves this little toy that you can walk behind and he can even pick it up and turn it the direction he wants to go. As you can see he discovered how to climb in it and then his dad gave him a ride, this was much better. Now he is always climbing in and waiting for someone to push him around - he will have to wait for dad to get home. Brynlee loves putting on makeup - and as you can see she is very good at it too!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Random moments
Being pregnant is horrible on my children's diet. All I crave is chips and sweets. Brynlee has got me hooked on donuts and every time we go to the store her and I bring home a dozen. Chazie even enjoys this new addiction.
Well, that is a bit of life at the Attebury home. We are excited for our family vacation over Spring Break next week, and the girls are looking forward to St. Patrick's day mostly cause they think the pinching idea is hillarious.
Posted by holly at Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay- Congratulations! I saw your mom today and she said nothing of this news. Or her news going to Nova Scotia. They will do SO good. I am excited for them, but sad for you. You can't just hop in the car to go see G-ma and G-pa. Wish them luck for me!!!
Wow! I didn't know you were pregnant, or that your parents were going on a mission. I'll have to let my Mom and Dad know. That's neat. Congrats on another girl. Good luck with everything!
Okay, this must be in the water, I know so many people who are pregnant right now..congratulation to you!!! I had heard your parents were going on a mission but I didn't know where. That all sounds exciting!!! Best of luck to you!!
Post a Comment