Sunday, March 29, 2009

Are we in Kansas, Todo?

We had blustering winds last night, all day, and into tonight. We had a horse romping through the neighborhoood as we left for Church, it seemed we should've let the owners know, but well we don't know who are the owners. It was entertaining to see a horse in the neighborhood.


Now I know we moved to the edge of the developed area and we have horse pastures to the south and to the west. But I was surprised tonight to see three cows in our front yard. How funny. They liked our grass - perhaps becuase there is not much of it in our neighborhood. Ben and I thought perhaps the banging we heard outside was the wind and the fence. But looking out the window we found three cows grazing in the grass, sniffing at the car, and moving around the garbage can. Well, I quess we can enjoy a bit of the farm life.

2 comments:

lindsy said...

that's funny. you guys are still in Twin Falls aren't you. sorry I haven't emailed back. CONGRATULATIONS on your new little girl coming soon. how exciting

Stephanie said...

How random. You should have lured them into your backyard and then we could have been having a nice steak dinner this weekend.