Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Summer time here we come

Yeah!!!! We now have warm weather and our amazing dad put together a swingset/playset for us and the kids only come inside to sleep. I am serious, they even eat their lunches outside, Chaz included. Chaz loves it outside and throws a fit if he has to come in. Today he even played in the sprinklers for the first time and was soaked. We love it!!



Yesterday for family home evening Ben took us to see Shoshone falls, "The Niagra of the West." It was beautiful, it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be and the amount of water flowing over the falls was incredible. Beautiful! I can't believe we have lived here this long and this was our first time to see the falls.

4 comments:

lindsy said...

wow, I think we tried to find that once and never made it. Your swingset sounds awesome. Thank goodness for handy husbands

Kristy said...

I hear ya about the warmer weather! We have had some good days lately, but we are entering some cold ones for about a week:(

The swingset sounds like a great thing!

Chris and Cindy said...

Hello... Your swingset looks so fun! And those waterfalls are awesome. Are you sure they are in Idaho?!?! Hope things are going well... How are you feeling?!?

Stephanie said...

How fun! The playset looks so nice! Autumn has some guns!