Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finally

Jill Ann Attebury
born August 15th at 1:15 am
weighing 7.1 lbs
measuring 20.5
perfectly healthy and adorable


10 comments:

Rebecca said...

She is so cute! I wish I could hold her. I guess I'm just going to have to wait. She looks like Chaz and Autumn, but I think her nose might be more like Brynlee's.

ajcurry said...

Congrats! She is so adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures!

lindsy said...

Yeah! Congratulations! She is adorable!!!

Kristen said...

Adorable! Congrats girl!

The Hammers said...

She's beautiful, and born on my Cody's bday! I hope her and her mommy are doing good and adjusting well. Congrats!

Chris and Cindy said...

I'm glad she is finally here!!! She is cute and looks like she just fits in! Hope you are feeling well.

Christina said...

Congrats Holly! Wow, four kids? You are a brave (and patient, I'm sure) woman!! She looks just like another one of your kids:) Glad to hear she's healthy and well.

Kristy said...

Congrats Holly! She is beautiful. I hope you are feeling good too. You'll have to let me know how number four is for you. It threw me for a loop that I am still in, but I love it!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. Congrats

Julie Ann said...

She is so-so beautiful! I hope you're both during well.