Today was Jill's blessing day. She is so sweet, she really is the perfect baby. She eats about 4 times in a 24 hour period. She goes to bed between 8 and 9 and hasn't been getting up till 6. I love it. Then she usually takes a couple naps one of which is typically 5 hours. Not only does she sleep well but she smiles whenever she makes eye contact with one of us. We all love to talk to her and get a smile. Brynlee especially loves Jill and is always playing with her and wanting to hold her. I was getting ready and JIll was fussing so Brynlee asked to hold her. I kept thinking she would want to put her down since she was fussing but no Brynlee held her until Jill fell asleep and then she enjoyed holding a sleeping baby, too cute.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Jill's blessing day
Posted by holly at Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The picture of Brynlee and Jill is one to cherish forever!
I'm impressed with Brynlee. My boys are ready to give Thea back to me when she starts to cry. Your hair is so cute!!
She looks so beautiful! I love her blessing dress. I like the picture of you an your girls...what a cute family!
Beautiful family. Jill is SO super cute. Go Holly and Ben:)O
She is as beautiful as her mommy. You have such a cute family. Congratulations!
Okay, I am really really really behind, because I didn't even know you had another baby after Chase! I can't believe I am such a loser. She's gorgeous, and of course you are too! We are expecting our third in March ... and I hope I have the patience and mama skills! Anyway, sorry I was clueless and congrats!
Post a Comment