Jill has been a lovely baby. She sleeps most of the day. Chaz loves her and does a good job keeping her supplied with kisses.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Jill
Posted by holly at Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jill has been a lovely baby. She sleeps most of the day. Chaz loves her and does a good job keeping her supplied with kisses.
Posted by holly at Tuesday, September 08, 2009
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't believe you could have a baby and I haven't even seen her, yet. What a sad, sad comentary on our grown-up lives. We need to kick-it!
She is so tiny and precious! Wow- how do we forget that! I am glad she is here and you are all doing well. Keep adjusting to that 1st grader...it seems that they enjoy being away too much!!
She is so litte! I can't wait to see her. And Chaz, give her a kiss from me.
Post a Comment