Sunday, September 21, 2008

Camping one last time




Well we made one last camping trip on Friday night. It poured on us while we were sleeping but the rest of the weekend was pretty good weather - not too hot and not too rainy. We just went with a few families from the ward and it was heaven for my girls. There was really no one else in the campground so they had free rain of the territory. As you can see they enjoyed having some older kids around who could help them build a fort. Imust say I was quite surprised when I actually walked down to see their "fort" that it really was a fort. It was fun to just let the kids play and to sit by a campfire one more time.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

I love their fort! That is awesome! Camping is always the best when not to many people are around:) I am glad you had fun without getting too cold.