Everyone likes playing with Chaz. He is always smiling - unless mom is doing chores and keeps walking right past him. He smiles at everyone we see and makes lots of friends; I never get in and out of a store without someone stopping us to play with Chaz because he was smiling at them. The girls love him a lot and often a little too much but he typically enjoys the attention they give him. Here are just a few cute pictures that I just couldn't resist sharing.

Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the bath picture! I think boys are a ton of fun
Are you guys in your new house now?
He is so darn cute! How is it having a little boy? And Brynlee looks so proud to be at preschool! So Cute!! I wish I could be closer and our kids could play :(
Chaz is so cute! Maybe we need to start calling him Mr. Smiley.
Hey! I didn't know he was sitting up. He is so cute! It sounds like you guys are really settling in.
What a cutie! He is adorable! By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY! I hope it's a wonderful day for you!
Post a Comment