Sunday, September 14, 2008

Preschool!!

Brynlee started Preschool a couple weeks ago and she is loving it. Her teacher is the Young Women's President in our ward and we just think she is so cute. Brynlee feels so big and I haven't even had her ask me in quite awhile now if she is as big as autumn yet. She has already learned about astronauts and can count down for blast off, has mad a beautiful butterfly which she hung above her bed, and is helping Autumn learn her letters since Brynlee usually answers before Autumn when I am quizzing Autumn after school. I am so glad she is in this class and has something that is just hers.

3 comments:

The Hammers said...

So cute. It sounds like your third is as cute as my third. I think it's something about a third child that makes them better behaved, you know, because I'm a third and I never ever gave my mom trouble. Ha! Ha! Just kidding! He is pretty cute though.

Christina said...

I would go to bat for the 2nd child (Casie's comment), but mine is by far the hardest. I stand by the 3rd baby comment. Mason is the best baby ever... maybe it's just a boy thing. And your kids are soooo cute. I'm happy for Brynlee to go to school. My Brynlee really wishes she could to go. Is she really getting her letters? I can't even get Brynlee to get her colors down yet! This is confusing talking about our Brynlees at the same time- LOL!:)

Stephanie said...

Brynlee looks like she is so proud of herself! What a cute girl! Summer is loving preschool too.