Here is our rental house:
Lovely Kitchen and Living Room
I took these pictures yesterday, we moved the boxes last night, and I cleaned the kitchen this morning. So in all fairness to me, you should know that my house looks better today.
What my kids were up to
The girls were making fancy boxes for their fancy kingdom. And Chaz was having his nap!!!
Now here is the house I wish we were all moved into and enjoying:
My Fridge
Well at least this is where my fridge should be. We just can't seem to find a Saturday or an evening moment where we can even look for a fridge. Hopefully next week, my girls are going to visit Grandma Simpson and Chaz and I are going to get a lot done.
My clean sink
It looks so lovely right now, without a ding or a scratch. How long will that last?
Living Room & Dining Room
Can you spot Chaz in the above mess? If not here is a close up.
We have Stairs
About a week after we moved to Twin Falls, a city with no basements, Brynlee walked by the kitchen a couple times then stopped and asked in all seriousness "Where's the basement?" It really bothered her to have no basement so for Christmas she said she wanted to ask Santa to bring her a basement. Well it cost too much for us to have a basement but we did add a bonus room above our garage so at least now we have some stairs for Brynlee.
Self Portrait
Okay so I don't enjoy pictures of me, but I think anything with Chaz in it is precious so he joined me for the self portrait
Well that was actually kind of fun. It was at least a good excuse to sit on the couch for an hour instead of packing. I am not so sure this slow moving idea is the way to go. It is slowly driving me crazy, I just want to be done.
4 comments:
Thanks for going against your standards and going for the tag. The only thing better would be seeing it is person! (I expect and invite.)
That was way too fun!! You were set up perfectly for a great tag! I hate moving, don't you? It is so much work!! You all look adorable as ever though.
Oh, hurry up and unpack so I can see your cute house. That's not fair to only give us a quick view. We want pictures, lady! Cute tag.
Holly, I bet you are busy right now with those boxes and moving. I love you new house...how excited you must be. We were in Twin Falls for the temple open house, but I realized I didn't have your phone number. So, watch out for a email asking for it!!
Post a Comment